18 Metcalfe Street (N/W/C Clinton St) Buffalo New York
Lot Size: 7.4 acres
Building 1: The office/warehouse building consists of a one-story, steel frame and metal sided, Morton pole barn, containing 3,754 sq. ft. warehouse, constructed in 1992 with two 14 foot drive-through overhead doors at grade and a 16-foot clear height. A 942 sq. ft. addition was constructed in 2008. The warehouse is unheated and uninsulated.
Building 2: One-story, concrete block storage garage containing 6721 sq. ft. constructed in 1967. The building is unheated and has grade level overhead doors.
Building 3: The third building is a one-story, 9918 sq. ft. steel frame and metal-sided baler building which is used for recycling and storage purposes. The structure is irregularly shaped and partially open-sided and is at dock height on a concrete pad.
- Has Scrap Processor and Wholesale Junk Licenses
- Additional 3 story stone building on property in poor condition could be demolished for approximately $150,000 or renovated
- Paper bailing equipment could be included in sale along with excavator with magnet and semi-truck cab.
- Truck scale accommodates 53 ft. trucks
- Address: 18 Metcalfe St, Buffalo, NY 14206, USA
- Price: $299,000
- Lot Size: 7.4 acres
- Done Deal: No