2400 Seneca Street Buffalo New York
Building Size: 35,390 sq. ft.
Vacant Space: 23,735 sq. ft.
Projected Income: $360,139.96
Projected Expenses: $122,435.39
Projected NOI: $237,704.57
Projected Cap Rate: 16.4%
- Great for company who would use all or a portion of the vacant section and enjoy the income from the balance of the building
- Densely populated blue collar neighborhood
- Adjacent to brand new 100 unit apartment complex and Burger King
- Land for expansion
- Existing tenants are Dollar Tree and H&R Block
- Address: Buffalo, New York
- Price: $1,450,000
- Square Foot: 35,390 sq. ft.
- Done Deal: No