23 Allen Street (N/E/C N. Pearl Street) Buffalo New York
A brick and concrete mixed use building with 22 studio apartments, 6 one bedroom apartments and 2 storefronts in the Historic Allentown District with dense population, new restaurants and boutique retailers.
- Top floor is unfinished and unoccupied (11 units). Estimated cost to finish is $75,000+/-
- Four new Dunkirk high efficiency condensing gas hot water boilers create low gas bills
- All apartments have A/C
- All apartments were fitted with new appliances and kitchen cabinets.
- All closets have been redone.
- All bathrooms have new fixtures, toilets, sinks and exhaust fans
- All new plumbing through out
- All new electric and separate meters.
- Hot water system has been updated with a new retaining tank.
Cap Rate 7.4%
- Address: Buffalo, New York
- Price: $2,500,000
- Done Deal: No